The BDS-Day (rearload/frontload) was designed to safeguard your daily cash intake. The integrated deposit drawer qualifies the system for certification in accordance with EN 1143-2 Cl. III, hence satisfying the requirements defined by the insurance companies.
Besides physical safety, the focus here is also on user-friendliness. Rapid deposit allows fewer employees to quickly pay in daily cash intakes without requiring additional human resources.
The system has two sections: the upper deposit module is available to the employees in the outlet. The secure lower section can only be opened and collected by the cash-in-transit provider.
All deposits enter the security area through the deposit section. Additional investments in a safe are not necessary, as your employees are unable to access the money later on. Moreover, the BDS-Day allows our customers to reduce the risk of robbery in their branches, and hence to secure the daily cash intake. BDS-Day customers include retailers, outlets, swimming pools, and casinos.
- 1 key lock VdS Cl. II on the safe door
- 1 electronic lock VdS Cl. II on the drawer
- drawer made of V2A
- deposit system made of V2A
- open deposit capture cassette
- bolt system with 2 lock positions
- 4-sided bolt work
- cable inlet from the back wall, i.e. side wall
- floor anchoring, including anchoring hardware
- operating instructions in English
- flush and height-adjustable hinges
- door closes on the right
- door opening angle 145°, with door stopper
- RAL 7035 – fine structure
- closed deposit capture cassette
- closed deposit capture safe bag
- numerical combination lock, i.e. electronic clock in the door
- cash-in-transit lock (retrofitting possible)
- EMT equipment
- assembly, training, and installation on site